aprilinwonderland

aprilinwonderland

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

i haven't had...or made...time to update lately, because life's been crazy. And now so much time and stuff has passed that I don't even know where to begin. *sigh*

i'm losing sleep again worrying about mema/the property. everything is good right now. status quo. but i can't help panicking about the very near future. the house came off the market. the realtor suggested we lower the price even more. ugh. the market SUCKS. so we have about 6 months of easily being able to pay for mema's nursing home care. then i'm $80,000 in debt and the house is going to get foreclosed upon and we'll be homeless. sadly...i'm not exaggerating. this was definitely a short term and rushed plan. i can't believe that this far in no one is stepping up to help pay for her OR to pay on the house note. i know everyone is strapped. i do. WE ALL ARE. this month it's officially more than i can afford to pay without a struggle. i feel like i can't approach the family neighbors about rent, because most everyone that's lived there before never paid any rent...BUT there's was never a mortgage/bank note to pay before either. i need help before we are so far gone we can't save this property. God, I just want to move out of Hinesvile. I really, really do. Really. I can't wait for the day. I want Jackson to graduate and then I want to GO.

Pam and Loren and the girls actually left Hinesville behind yesterday. Moved to fucking California. *JEALOUS* Omg. I'm so happy for them and so jealous at the same time. :(

johnny is enrolled in a private EMT program that starts next week. it cost me. BUT it will be so worth it. and as a last minute thing, eric signed up for it too. (ouch $, but yay everything else) he wants to get emt certified to get a summer/weekend job. we need $. *sigh*

So Casey and Seth get married (and thus our cruise) is in 119 days. I cannot freaking wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mama and Casey and I are going to Pennsylvania this weekend for a bridal shower thrown by Casey's future MIL. I'm seriously super excited about it! ...other than the fact that it was 88 degrees here today and it's still snowing there! eeeek! I hope I can dress warm enough. LOL

I'm still taking weekly Tai Chi and belly dancing classes. I LOVE THEM. So enjoyable. The 6 weeks will soon be up though and then no more moola in the budget for it. Boo.

A couple of weeks ago my birth father passed away. Massive heart attack. He was in his late 50's. He was out of my life for 26 years of it. So i've had a lot of confusion about how to feel and what to do. Still working through that...

Last week was St. Pat's in Savannah. Ric and I went to the parade and had a BLAST!!!! We hung out downtown and had so much fun!!! Then this past weekend was the celebration at The Bluff! So much fun!!!! As always!!!!!!! Missed Ginny and Casey a bunch though.

I need to win the lottery. No lie. I need to pay off the loan against the house, take care of Mema, deed the property away, move....oh....daydreams keep me going... :) Maybe I should actually play the lottery. Nah, I'm not that lucky.

The boys are good. Eric is good. Our home life is awesome. <3 I love them so much...and they make me feel so loved. :) I definitely have THAT. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment