So a couple of days ago Eric told me he really likes the mornings better when I get up with him. I used to...but I don't HAVE to be up until about the time he leaves...so I've been getting lazy and not getting up til right before he's gone. I told him I'd try to get up with him more often. He's so sweet! :) Right? Hahaha! Yesterday morning he asked me if I wanted to wake up and I just grumbled and didn't move. Apparently he took that for a yes because he grabbed my ankles and pulled me off the bed face first until nothing but my face was on the bed and the rest of me was on the carpet. He thought it was hilarious! Last night I told him not to do that again this morning. He said he wouldn't. And he didn't. It got better. This morning he jumped out of bed and turned the lights on...and pulled the entire mattress, with me on it, into the floor. The he proceeded to turn the mattress over rolling me off of it and placing the mattress on top of me. I laid there in disbelief. Then he picked the mattress up and put it back on the bed and rolled me up on the floor in the comforter...which he started pulling into the kitchen all the while calling me a burrito. I finally stood up. I guess I'll start getting up in the mornings earlier. I'm afraid of what tomorrow might hold!! Hahaha!!!
This weekend is my 20th high School Reunion! I'm getting excited! :)
Monday we're starting a big trial at work and the office is SO stressful right now. Ugh. Better get back to it!
I miss being playful with someone. but at least I get to sleep til the last second :) hahaha LOVE YOUUU
ReplyDelete