aprilinwonderland

aprilinwonderland

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The house is up for sale. Please, God, let a buyer come out of the woodworks! The houses aren't worth much and need so much work, but it's a beautiful piece of property. I hope that someone else can see that besides me! Someone with some money to spend.

positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts....

I can't afford to keep going like I'm going with Mema's care. I really can't. This is not working out for me. For MY family.

Oh my God is moving off of that property going to be a nightmare. All those sheds to empty out. All the attic stuff to clean out. The whole damn situation is a nightmare. You can't even comprehend. I am totally getting the short end of this stick any way you look at it. UGH.

positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts.... i have to try harder to work on that positive thoughts thing. My therapist says so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I do believe she's right.

Please, God, don't ever let me become a burden to my family like this,. PLEASE.

What am I going to do if the house doesn't sell and I run out of the money borrowed on the house? Seriously. What then????????

I think my best option right now is to pack a suitcase and run away in the middle of the night. Seriously. Sounds really nice. How in the world would I decide which shoes to take??????????????????? (Ok. How was that for an attempt at humor???)

1 comment:

  1. the shoes comment made me lol. I hope everything works out for you <3 You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete