aprilinwonderland

aprilinwonderland

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm so excited about our Anniversary coming up! Especially since we almost didn't make it. :( I asked Eric last night if we were going to be able to celebrate a lot of Anniversaries together and he said "Until we die." I love him wholeheartedly. :)

I'm getting nowhere fast on making progress with the Mema Money Situation as I've come to call it in my head. That's just hanging over me like a big black cloud. Maybe I'll just sit back and let the damn bank take it. My credit will be ruined forever. But I guess the State would have to take over then huh? Probably not. That's my luck. UGH.

This weekend is wedding dress shopping with Casey! I'm so excited!!!!! Should be lots of fun!

We had a huge family gathering this past weekend at the house. I think it's the last one I'm going to host. Everyone is on their own. Sad. But might as well get used to the way things are changing. So much for being that family matriarch that I always thought I'd be. Lol I'm dumb.

After dealing with such severe insomnia that I thought was going to drive me insane...now I'm sleeping so hard and so good (which is fabulous) until I try and wake up. I'm having the hardest time waking up. I'm so sleeeepy. But I've slept. Don't know what that's all about.

Other than money stress, I really do love my life. It probably seems lame of mundane to most. But I'm happy. I'd like to work less and have more money...who wouldn't? But I'm happy. I can't wait to start traveling more. That's something I'm REALLY looking forward to. Speaking of...we've got to get passports. And I've got to find some money to pay on our cruises! EEK. Seriously.

Kings of Leon concert is coming. Yay! Really looking forward to that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment