aprilinwonderland

aprilinwonderland

Friday, September 17, 2010

<3

I've GOT to start exercising! It's a must! Me and Ginny need to develop some kind of plan so we can work out/exercise/ get fit together! that would make it so much nicer! It's always easier with a work out buddy!

And I've GOT to figure out how to cook something but fried up southern food. LOL If it's got meat potatoes and gravy I can cook it. Otherwise...eh...not so much. LOL guess I can follow a recipe as well as anyone. But I don't know how to cook meals from scratch unless they are the most unhealthy things in the world. Blah at me. Ginny has given me some awesome recipes. And I bought a couple of books. And hello the Internet is there. But I haven't made any move to actually cook better.

WHERE IS MY MOTIVATION????????????? :( I can't seem to find it.Boo.

I'm happy with so much of my life right now. I love being able to say that. Money is our problem. Money for Mema is my biggest problem.

I think I'm canceling Christmas this year. Maybe Thanksgiving too. Hmmm. It's a thought. For many reasons.

Kings of Leon in Atlanta this past Wednesday. Oh yeah. :) At Lakewood. It was amazing!!!!! :) New tradition with Pammie!

Florida. Yeah. Califronia? Hmm? Who knows??? The world is my oyster right?? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment