aprilinwonderland

aprilinwonderland

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HOW IN THE HELL CAN HE JUST KEEP IGNORING ME??????????????????? NO REPLIES. NO CONTACT. SERIOUSLY. THE PAIN DOESN'T STOP. HOW CAN HE BE SO COLD HEARTED????????????? "
:(

i'm so sad. and i'm ready for the pain to let up. at least some. please. PLEASE.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl...if you need a change of scenery, let me know...I am in the book under Billy...I've got a big ol empty house and yard if you want to rant and rave for a while...I'm here if you need me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey the pain won't stop until you are ready to stop trying to get him to contact you. I wish I could tell you when that time will be but only you can decided when. I wish we could snap our fingers or click our heels together and make it all vanish for you. I love ya hang in there....in time it will be better and will all be a distant memory.

    ReplyDelete