aprilinwonderland

aprilinwonderland

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Life is back on track and nothing short of insanely hectic. But I'm happy. Very adjusted...on most days. I still falter within myself. But I am really making improvements. At least I think so. lol

We've been doing a lot of work on fixing up the house. Slowly...because that stuff costs moola. But It's coming together!! I hope. My nightmare is that it will ruin me/us financially or get between Eric and I. But I have to NOT dwell on the bad thoughts, right?????

My biggest stress and worry is money to take care of Mema. And what a big stress factor that is. :( I have applied for a line of credit in my name at the bank on the house. I sure hope that works out.

Johnny has applied for college and we got his FAFSA stuff all taken care of. I can't believe he's almost technically a grown up.

SO.... I went to New York!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! The trip was nothing short of perfect!! Alis' family took me right in as if I belonged to them! It was awesome!!! Ali and Jen took such good care of me. <3333333333333 I got to play tourist and see all the big stuff that I could've dreamed of!!! It was so so much fun!!!! Jen showed me Central park, the Dakota, Strawberry Fields, FAO Schwartz and lost of stuff around that area! She took me on my first subway ride! We had lunch at Grand Central Station! (Mexican and margaritas!)And then went to a crazy cool art show in Brooklyn!!! So awesome!!! The Ali swooped in and showed me the rest of the City and all the sites in Manhattan!!! We even went to the top of the Empire State Building at like midnight! It was Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ali also showed me the Shake Shack and the comic book store and Ground Zero and the list goes on and on. She and Sara showed me their world and took me for the most awesome slice of pizza i've ever eaten and to a neat bar! It was just so much fun. There's so much more. I couldn't even begin to tell it all. I made the trip by myself...and barely needed any xanax. I was amazed. I got on a plane by myself twice like a big girl!!!!!!!!!!!! Scared to death...but did it!!! See! I'm growing as my own person!!!!!! I really hope to get to do it again!!!!

This coming weekend we are going to Athens to see Casey and Seth. I've never been to their apartment. We get to see Seth's band play Friday night at Athfest. And Saturday night we celebrate casey's bday!!! Should be a good time. :)

Last night Jackson and Eric and I went out to dinner. We had a ball. :) Tonight the three of us are going to see toy Story 3! Excited!!

Eric and I are great. better then ever actually. i wish the "honeymoon phase" never faded. I'm realistic though. Our relationship is so much stronger now. It's amazing how we sit and discuss everything now. I feel like he's truly my partner now.

I've come to realize that my extreme jealousy with Eric is so unfounded and I'm trying to remind myself of that. I never in a million years thought I could deal with him having guys nights out without having a heart attack...but it's been happening. LOL My therapist says I constantly worry about him and his faithfulness because of my own past and not because of anything he's ever done. I'm working through it. :)

I am on a journey. It may be a long and winding road I'm on. Who knows. I'm finding myself a little more with each passing week...day... and for the first time in a long, long time i think I like the person that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment