aprilinwonderland

aprilinwonderland

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

to everyone who has contacted me about this...thank you. i can't believe the outflow of love and support that i've had. family and friends both old and new...thank you for being a part of this journey with me. i hope that it has a happy ending.

tonight i'm on the couch and very sad. i've slept on the couch since ...that night. i can't even go in our old room. not yet, but with the help of some awesome people we are renovating another room in the house and i hope to be able to move into it soon. wow. how do you get used to sleeping alone after so many years? *shivers* i don't like that at all. but just one more thing i have to overcome. right????

i'm sorry this is so personal. and if anyone doesn't want to be a part of it, i completely understand. for those of you sticking with me... get ready...it's gonna be a bumpy ride!!! :-/

3 comments:

  1. As someone who has slept alone for 10 years and 4 months of her 20 years with her husband here is what helps me. I sleep catycorner on the bed (diagonal) with pillows on each side. Sometimes a kid or two decides to sleep with me and that's ok too. I know its not the same as what you are going through and it will get easier. Love you and stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to get you a wax statue of Edward Cullen. He might only last a night or two over there though before he disappears and I kick Bailey out of the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Char....when you can get you some body pillows. They were and are my best friend when Jim leaves for deployments. I know it isn't the same but it will take up some of that "space" that you are not use to having. Ginny maybe not a wax statue but I did see card board cut outs of him and Jacob at FYE in the oglethorpe mall the other day :)

    ReplyDelete