aprilinwonderland

aprilinwonderland

Thursday, May 27, 2010

what a horribly sleepless night. i could not turn my brain off last night. i'm soooo sleepy. *sigh* i hate sleeping alone. that is going to be such a big challenge for me to overcome.

i'm so sad. but the xanax and lexapro are starting to make a bit of a numbness happen. i guess that's good. but i'm still sleepy.

got a seminar at work today that i so don't want to attend. BLAH. have to though.

i'm amazed by the support that keeps turning out for me from different people. i really am. i can't wait to be at a point to actually embrace.

i'm running late and need to get going. where is mu motivation dang it?????!!!!!!

today is eric's last day of teaching. he accomplished his first year. i want to tell him congrats. why do i care? he doesn't. I WILL NOT CALL HIM. i will not.

tomorrow i have to remove him from my auto insurance policy and from my verizon account. and then we have NO ties except a marriage that only exists on a piece of paper. absolutely nothing else. damn verizon. they said we have to be together to make the switch over. i can handle 15 minutes right?

ok. ok. work.

3 comments:

  1. A lot of the sleepiness could be from the Lexapro too. I didn't think about that! It will pass though. <3 I love you. Even though it hurts, time will take the sting out after a while. You're doing pretty good. I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie it may be time to invest in some melatonin. It is a natural sleep ingredient. I used it right after my hysterectomy and have recommeneded it to several friends that are using it now and sleeping. One step at a time! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. stupid verizon. I'm shaking my fist at them!

    ReplyDelete